What is the average cost of dental implants in Beverly Hills, Ca
The average cost of dental implants in the Beverly Hills, California area can range anywhere between $2,000 and $80,000. The average price can even be higher depending on the procedure, type of treatment and dental office you visit. Dental implants are booming in Beverly Hills. Dr. Vafa uses these prosthetics to replace your missing tooth or an entire set of teeth. Before you consider dental replacements, it’s best you consider how much dental implants cost in Beverly Hills and why they cost as much as they do.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that bond with your natural bone. The implants become a sturdy base that can support one artificial tooth or a whole set of them. Dr. Vafa will place an abutment on the dental implant to hold and support the crowns of the teeth.
Dr. Vafa will design custom-made crowns to fit the natural teeth and fit of your mouth. Modern implant procedures are one of the safest and most predictable procedures in the industry. People in Beverly Hills use implants to replace damaged or missing teeth.
[ See: Dental Implants ]
The Benefits of Dental Implants
There are several benefits to dental implants. If you are considering dental implants, you should definitely schedule a free dental implants consultation with Dr. Bruce Vafa to find out whether or not it’s an ideal option. Here are some of the benefits of dental implants:
- A boost to your appearance and confidence – The dental implants will look just like your teeth. They can replace damaged or stained teeth and help boost your confidence
- Speech improvements – If you have loose dentures or damaged teeth, you may have difficulty speaking clearly
- Easier to eat food – Loose dentures can slide while eating, causing pain and discomfort. Damaged teeth can also cause pain while eating
- An improvement to the health of your teeth and gums – Dental implants improve long term oral health. They also make it easier to take care of your teeth since they’re easier to get in between
- Convenience – Unlike dentures, you don’t have to worry about taking your dentures out each night and reapplying them in the morning
If you have damaged or stained teeth, or you’re fed up with dealing with dentures, dental implants can be a great replacement. However, when you see the average cost of dental implants in Beverly Hills you may be turned off of the idea. Although they may be pricy, there’s a reason why the average cost of dental implants in Beverly Hills is high.
Dental Implants Cost Breakdown In Los Angeles
The average cost of dental implants in Beverly Hills is dependent on several different factors. Some of those factors include the type of procedure, the dentist you work with and the cost of x-rays. Here are some of the factors that play into the dental implants cost breakdown in Beverly Hills:
- Average dental implants cost – As mentioned earlier, the cost of your implants are largely dependent on several different factors. However, the average cost of dental implants in Beverly Hills is between $2,000 and $80,000
- Single tooth dental implants cost – Single-tooth implants costs between $1,000 and $3,000 and the abutment and crown add another $500 to $3,000. In total, the average cost per tooth is between $1,500 and $6,000
- Full-mouth dental implants cost – The average cost of a full-mouth dental implant is between $7,000 and $90,000, with the average price being $34,000
- All on 4 dental implants cost – The average cost of All-On-4 dental implants is between $20,000 and $30,000 but can cost more depending on the number of dentists you visit
- All-On-6 dental implants cost – All-On-6 dental implants can cost anywhere between $24,000 and $31,000
- Bone grafting cost in Beverly Hills – A bone graft from a cadaver or lab-created can cost between $250 and $1,100. If the surgeon harvests the bone from your own body it can cost between $2,000 and $3,000
- Tooth extraction cost – Tooth extractions on average cost between $75 and $300 for non-surgical, gum-erupted tooth removal, $150 and $650 for surgical extraction with anesthesia, $185 to $600 for soft-tissue removals and $75 to $200 for a wisdom tooth removal
- X-Ray cost – Depending on how many images the dentist needs, the average cost can be between $25 and $200
- Dental crown cost – The crown attaches to the abutment and can cost between $1,000 and $3,000
Why Are Dental Implants so Expensive?
Dental implants cost breakdown may surprise many people. Artificial teeth can run a rather pricey price tag depending on the number of implants you are receiving. These implants are costly because of the steps that are required to get from point a to point b. More often than not, you will be taking several trips to the dentist and oral surgeon.
You may also need multiple trips to the dentist for X-Rays. Under most circumstances and most healthcare providers, a large chunk of your dental implants can be covered.
As mentioned earlier, the average cost of dental implants in Beverly Hill can be fairly high. However, these procedures go a long way in helping you with your dental hygiene.
We Can Change Your Smile!
At Smile Angels of Beverly Hills we offer free initial consultation to special discounts to help you with the Dental implants cost breakdown and make it more affordable. We help our patients regain their confidence with high-quality dental implants. If you are considering dental implants in Beverly Hills area and you’re considering dental implants, give our team a call. At our offices, A to Z Dental Implant is $1995 ($4650 Value) including 1 Dental Implant, Initial Exam & Digital X-Rays and Implant Surgery & Abutment and Crown.
Our number one priority is helping you with your dental hygiene. Rather that means replacing damaged or missing teeth or getting rid of old dentures, we can help you get your smile back. Contact us today for a complimentary dental implants consultation.