Did you know you may fix cooked teeth with Veneers? For many people, a huge amount of their self-confidence comes from their smile. Most people convey a lot by a bright smile and straight, white, near-perfect teeth. This is particularly true in the business world, as well as for young people growing up and developing a sense of self-assurance and confidence. Smile Angels of Beverly Hills provides the highest quality services in the Los Angeles area in the application of porcelain veneers to create an engaging smile.
If you are looking to fix crooked teeth With Veneers, you may want to know more about what veneers are. Porcelain Veneers are shell-like casings that cover the front, visible side of teeth only. We customize the veneers to fit each person’s teeth perfectly. Veneers are a great choice for anyone looking to improve a smile that has been marred by discolored, broken, or otherwise damaged teeth. They even out teeth to make them uniform in size, fill in gaps between teeth, and create an overall brighter and more attractive smile.
Are Veneers comfortable?
Since porcelain veneers are very thin, they are comfortable to wear and unnoticeable to other people. With proper care, porcelain veneers can last for many years. Dr. Vafa uses braces or other methods in more extreme cases to straighten teeth or to correct certain issues with eating. He uses porcelain veneers in many instances, such as:
- When the gap between teeth is not severe
- If the alignment is not too extreme
- When tooth is larger or otherwise more prominent (or in case of recession) then the rest and this affects the appearance of your smile
- If your teeth are in good shape and there are no issues with your bite
The specific point of these factors will vary from person to person, so Dr. Vafa evaluates each patient to determine whether porcelain veneers are right treatment option for bad teeth. Dr. Vafa will also consult with you as to the best options for your particular circumstances.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers to Fix Crooked Teeth?
If you want to fix crooked teeth with veneers, you should know Porcelain veneers offer a number of advantages over traditional braces or crowns. They allow for correction of cosmetic issues immediately, whereas other types of treatments may take months or even years to produce results.
How Long Veneers Last
Veneers last for as long as 10 to 15 years and continue to be effective and aesthetically pleasing the entire time, given proper care. The procedure to place the veneer to the teeth is painless since we use a local anesthetic. In some cases, there is no need for anesthetic at all.
A-Z Steps To Getting Porcelain Veneers
Once you and Dr. Vafa have agreed that veneers are a good choice for you the steps to getting them will go as follows:
- At your first appointment Dr. Vafa takes three-dimensional, digital photos from your teeth. Dr. Vafa uses the digital photos and x-rays to plan out the process for placing your veneers as well as matching them to the color of your natural teeth
- Within your first two visits, you will have a small bit of enamel removed from the teeth to which veneers will be affixed.
- An impression will be made of your teeth. Dr. Vafa may also apply temporary veneers at this time so that you can get used to the feel of them.
- At your next visit, you will receive your porcelain veneers. Your dentist will examine them for fit and placement and adjust them as necessary.
- Prior to placing the veneers, Dr. Vafa cleans and polish your teeth. He also recommend Zoom Teeth Whitening. Dr. Vafa coats your teeth with an acidic substance which will make the enamel surface of the tooth rougher so that the veneers will stay firmly in place. This process is known as etching.
- Once the etching is completed, the veneers are attached to your teeth with a sealing cement. When they are in place, Bruce Vafa DDS. will focus a beam of light onto the veneers that will help the cement to set quickly and firmly.
- After the cement is set any excess will be removed. Dr. Vafa will examine your mouth and ask you if you’re experiencing any discomfort or pain. If everything is in order, you will be ready to begin enjoying your new porcelain veneers. A follow-up appointment will be set to ensure that your veneers look and feel great.
What Is The Cost Of Veneers?
When it comes to the question of how much veneers cost in Beverly Hills, this can vary greatly, with the price range generally in the area of $950 to $5000 per veneer. Cost is determined by the shape, size, and location of the veneer in the mouth. You can book a consultation at Smile Angels in Beverly Hills and discuss the cost of veneers in Los Angeles as well as any recommendations your dentist may have.
If you are looking for the best dental services including porcelain veneers in Los Angeles you need to look no further than Smile Angels of Beverly Hills.
you should also consider choosing an experienced dentist to ensure “veneers gone wrong“.