Dental Veneers Beverly Hills
Complimentary Veneers Consultation
Beverly Hills Veneers
Looking for a Beverly Hills porcelain veneers dentist? Did you know Dr. Bruce Vafa is an award winning, well-known cosmetic dentist and veneers specialist in los angeles, CA. When you look in the mirror, are you often distracted by your teeth — and not in a good way?
You might notice that they're irregularly shaped or out of alignment. They could be discolored or stained. Maybe there are cracks or gaps that draw your attention. Schedule your consultation for cosmetic veneers in beverly hills today.
Fortunately, there's an effective form of tooth restoration available, one that involves porcelain veneers. If you're unfamiliar with these veneers, you may be astounded at how they can give you teeth to rival any movie star in Beverly Hills. And these shells won't cause you any pain, discomfort, or awkwardness.
Indeed, after you get your veneers applied, you might forget that you have them — except, of course, when you're smiling in the Beverly Hills sunshine and receiving compliments from the people around you.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers, also known as dental veneers, are coverings for the front sides of teeth. A person's veneers are tailored to fit his or her teeth precisely. Once porcelain veneers are attached, teeth look brighter, larger, straighter, or all of the above.
Therefore, veneers can be a solution for teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, or discolored. They can fill in gaps, and they can even out rows of teeth that are different sizes. Veneers are very thin but yet very strong.
Porcelain veneers are extremely thin. As such, it's unlikely that anyone would notice you have them. In addition, porcelain veneers are comfortable to have on. And, with the right care, they can remain in excellent shape for years.
Dentists don't attach porcelain veneers merely for cosmetic reasons. These coverings can improve biting and other dental functions. As a result, a person may avoid the nerve disorders, muscle pain, and other problems that stem from improper chewing.
Best of all, with porcelain veneers, you can still order all of your favorite meals at Beverly Hills restaurants.
No obligation free initial porcelain veneers consultation (310) 201-9001
How Much Veneers Cost in Beverly Hills?
The price of dental veneers can vary widely. As a ballpark figure, you might expect to pay anywhere between $950 and $5,000 for each of them.
Among the factors that influence the cost of a veneer are its size, its shape, and the spot where it will go inside the mouth.
After an initial consultation with your Beverly Hills dentist, you'll receive a quote for your porcelain veneers cost.
Learn more about Cost of Veneers in Beverly Hills, CA.
Learn more about Veneers Cost in Los Angeles.
A complete Guide to Veneers for Los Angeles, Residents
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Dental Veneers offer many benefits to patients in Beverly Hills and beyond, including the following:
- Getting porcelain veneers bonded is painless and relatively easy. And getting them replaced is just as simple.
- Veneers resist stains.
- They don't cause inflammation of the gums, and they won't irritate the inside of your mouth.
- They'll let you eat and brush just as you would with your natural teeth.
- Your speaking won't be impeded at all.
- You may fix your crooked teeth in less than 2 weeks.
- Your smile transformation just requires two visits to our dental practice.
- One of the best options for Smile Makeover
Process of getting Porcelain Veneers in Beverly Hills
The process of getting dental veneers goes like this:
- During your initial appointment, Dr. Vafa will take digital, three-dimensional pictures of your teeth. He will use those images to plan your restoration. Those photos will also allow your dentist to match the color of your teeth perfectly.
- During that first visit or during a second visit, Bruce will prepare your teeth for veneers. That means he will remove a small amount of enamel from the teeth that will receive veneers.
- Dr. Vafa will also make an impression of your teeth, and you may get temporary veneers at this time. That way, you can get acclimated to life with veneers.
- Meanwhile, your Beverly Hills Veneer dentist, Bruce Vafa DDS., will make and tint your permanent veneers.
- During your next dental visit, you'll get your porcelain veneers. Dr. Vafa dentist will remove the temporary veneers first. He will then place the permanent veneers on your teeth to see how they look and fit. Bruce will then make any necessary adjustments.
- The next step is to clean and polish your teeth. In this steps Dr. Vafa will etch your teeth, which means applying an acidic substance to make the enamel rougher and more receptive to the veneers.
- The porcelain veneers are now attached using a special kind of cement. Dr. Vafa will then shine a beam of light onto your teeth, one that will trigger certain cement chemicals to harden quickly.
- Finally, Dr. Vafa will clean away any extra cement and examine your mouth to make sure everything is in order.
- You may have a follow-up appointment soon afterwards. That way, Dr. Vafa can be certain that everything looks and feels just as it should.
How long porcelain veneers last
Typically, porcelain veneers will stay in good shape for anywhere between seven and 15 years. In many cases, they last even longer than 15 years.
As long as you take care of your teeth and veneers correctly, following the instructions that your dentist gives you, you should be able to keep them for at least several years.
How many porcelain veneers do I need?
The answer to this question varies from patient to patient.
Maybe you just have one tooth that's an unusual size. But, if that tooth is right in front, it might throw off your entire smile. In that case, you could simply have a veneer bonded to that one tooth.
Alternatively, some people require quite a few porcelain veneers or even full mouth porcelain veneers.
If a person was in a car accident, for instance, a number of teeth may have been damaged.
Also, some people habitually grind their teeth, which can lead to many teeth getting worn down. If you're facing this kind of dental situation, you could be a candidate for multiple porcelain veneers.
Porcelain Veneers Vs. Porcelain Crowns
While dental veneers can be attached to teeth no matter their size or shape, porcelain crowns have more specific applications. A crown is shaped like a tooth, and it can fit over teeth that are too small for typical dental fillings.
Crowns can also cover teeth to make them stronger or whiter. They can be placed over dental implants as well.
In short, a crown is a good choice when most of a tooth is missing or when a tooth has extensive damage. Porcelain veneers are ideal for teeth that are mostly intact.
Beverly Hills Porcelain Cosmetic Veneers Vs. Bonding
Have you heard of dental bonding? In principle, this process is similar to putting on porcelain veneers. A dentist applies a material called resin, which is a type of plastic, to teeth that are damaged, discolored, or misshapen.
Bonding is an easy procedure to complete, and it can be accomplished in just one trip to the dentist's office. Your dentist won't have to take any digital images of your mouth or make any molds. Basically, you just open your mouth and have the resin applied where it's needed.
One issue with bonding, though, is that resin doesn't last nearly as long as porcelain veneers do. After a few years, you might notice that your resin is cracking, breaking, or chipping. Or it might look faded, giving your entire mouth a dull appearance.
Another drawback to dental bonding is that it might not look quite right. That is, the resin might not look exactly like your tooth enamel; the color and the texture could be off. As a result, your dental bonding will be a little more noticeable. By contrast, porcelain veneers are customized to match your teeth exactly.
Veneers Insurance and Financing
If you are looking for veneers in Beverly Hills CA, you may wonder if your dental insurance would cover it. Of course, you'll have a lower porcelain veneers cost with insurance coverage. Not every dental insurance policy covers veneers, but some of them do.
If your insurance doesn't cover this procedure or if you don't have any dental insurance, our Beverly Hills practice offers a low monthly payment program. It's popular with our patients.
What's more, some people choose a financing plan via CareCredit. CareCredit, a division of Synchrony Financial, is a very popular dental financing option for Los Angeles residents.
The Durability of Veneers
Porcelain veneers are exceedingly durable because the material they're made of is so high in quality. In fact, it's often stronger than tooth enamel itself.
Beyond that, because these products are so thin and fit so snugly, they won't rub against your lips, your other teeth, or the inside of your mouth. Thus, they're very stable, able to stay in place over the long haul.
Some useful articles about Veneers
Porcelain Veneers 101
Porcelain Veneers quick guide
How to Care for Veneers
Porcelain Veneers Materials
Porcelain veneers are usually made out of feldspathic porcelain. It's a synthetic material that contains a glass-based powder such as silicon dioxide.
Since the 1990s, many dentists have reinforced feldspathic porcelain with a strong mineral called leucite.
Our dental veneers are fully porcelain, and they contain no metal. They have internal and external coloring, and they offer shade adjustment. As a result, these veneers have depth, and they are 100 percent realistic.
If you are visiting Smile Angels of Beverly Hills to replace your veneers, you should know porcelain veneers replacement is very similar to getting your original veneers. Don't forget to check out "Porcelain Veneers Gone Wrong" article.
Process of Veneers Replacement
- First, Dr. Vafa will remove your porcelain veneers. He will also get rid of most of the bonding cement.
- Next, it's time to take another impression of your mouth. Some changes may have occurred over the years, after all.
- Using that impression, Dr. Vafa will be able to make your new veneer or set of veneers.
- Someday soon, you'll return to the dental chair, and Dr. Vafa will attach the new porcelain veneers in the same way that your original veneers went on. He will utilize cement, the beam of light, and so forth.
- Once those new veneers are in place, you should be all set for many years to come.
Why Go to veneers Beverly Hills Smile Angels of Beverly Hills for Veneers?
Smile Angels of Beverly Hills is an outstanding dental practice for cosmetic dentistry. It's the best place in Los Angeles county to go for porcelain veneers.
Dr. Vafa, our cosmetic dentist is extremely knowledgeable and has years of experience. He is widely recognized as a leader in cosmetic dentistry. He has completed thousands of veneer cases over the years.
At Smile Angels of Beverly Hills, we offer expert veneer customization and colorization at our offices. We'll also show you your dental model before you begin our treatment.
Our offices is conveniently located in Beverly Hills ay the intersection of Wilshire and La Cienega Blvd. We offer the most competitive prices for Veneers in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. In addition, our dental practice is appealing, comfortable, and full of the latest equipment.
Even more important, Dr. Vafa, the Beverly Hills veneers expert, is gentle, attentive, and personalized, and he takes a holistic approach to all of his treatments.
As a Smile Angels of Beverly Hills, Dr. Vafa treats all his patients with respect and thoughtfulness. You'll feel like a member of an extended family. And, with your beautiful new porcelain veneers firmly in place, you'll have many new reasons to smile throughout your day.
If you are looking for a dentist in beverly hills and seek a beautiful smile, call (310) 201-9001 for a consultation.
Call (310) 201-9001 to Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Smile Angels of Beverly Hills
Cosmetic Veneers Beverly Hills Free Consultation
Schedule your dental consultation today!