Cost of Porcelain Veneers in Beverly Hills
You have heard of porcelain veneers and decided this is the way to go for you, but you are on a budget. Your next step is to decide how much they cost. You go online searching Beverly Hills porcelain veneers and find more than you bargained for. Finding every price from $950.00 to $3,000.00 per tooth, you wonder how they can range so widely from one doctor to the next. Before completely giving up on veneers, you need to know the circumstances that determine the price.
What are Some Price Factors for Porcelain Veneers
- As any good Realtor will tell you, it is all about location, location, location. Where are you looking? Two dentists, offering the exact procedures can have wildly different prices. One dentist is in the heart of a huge city surrounded by wealthy people. This dentist can charge the higher prices and still attract patients willing to pay. A doctor in a rural area will be more mindful of everyday people that do not have money to burn and will not only charge much less but may even work out payments.
- The number of trips you will need to design and fit your Beverly Hills porcelain veneers will add to your final bill.
- The extras, like getting temporary veneers while waiting on your permanent ones, are costs that can be avoided. Just be patient.
- The amount of material needed is one of the major costs. Be sure before you begin what you really need. For instance, if you have a shorter tooth, it will require more material to build it up to match the other teeth.
- Repairs are sometimes an extra cost most people don’t figure into the original amount, but should. Accidents do happen from time to time, and planning ahead will eliminate surprises later.
The Big Decision
The costliest part of Beverly Hills Porcelain Veneers is deciding on how many to get. Keep in mind, they are priced per tooth. A full set is defined as eight to ten veneers that encompass all the teeth in the smile area. This is recommended for a more uniform look and color.
A partial set is usually two to three veneers. They are usually suggested for rebuilding teeth, filling in a gap, or covering localized discolorations. As mentioned, the more work needed, the higher the cost. If you have a sizable gap you want closed, it takes more material to rebuild the tooth to a semblance of its natural shape. The same rule applies if you have a broken tooth you need to have rebuilt.
Long-term Cost Benefits
Even with all the extras that can drive the price up, bear in mind, it is a one-time major investment. Beverly Hills porcelain veneers are still a more cost-effective choice when you consider the alternatives. If your teeth are gapped, you could opt for braces. This would require months of discomfort from moving teeth, multiple visits to the dentist for adjustments, and finally the possibility of your gaps returning anyway.
Beverly Hills porcelain veneers are a permanent solution that involves no pain and no monthly visits with proper care. The material is designed to last 15 years or even more.
Once you have decided that Beverly Hills porcelain veneers are for you, give the professionals at Smile Angels a call. They treat each patient with the attention they deserve. Offering free consultations, they will take the time to go over each option and decide the best route for you. Don’t put off taking that first step any longer. A brand new you is waiting.