Cosmetic dentistry in Beverly Hills, CA, has a reputation for being a “budget breaker.” It is true that dentistry in general can be relatively expensive, and cosmetic dentistry is no exception. However, the price of any item must be judged in comparison to the prices of similar items. We must be comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges, as they say. Looked at in this light, it is very doable to find competitively priced cosmetic dental services in Beverly Hills.
Your teeth, gums, and smile are worth much to you, and you are willing to pay a reasonable rate to preserve them. Before we get into the financing aspect, however, let us first take a look at the value of the product being purchased. Some of the most common cosmetic dental appliances and procedures you will find available today include the following:
- Tooth-toned fillings that are indistinguishable from natural teeth
- Teeth-whitening gel that removes unsightly discolorations
- Invisalign braces, which are superior to metal braces both aesthetically and practically
- Porcelain dental veneers that cover up chips, fractures, and worn enamel
- Ultra-thin Lumineers, a special class of dental veneer that bonds to the tops of teeth
- Dental bondings, the fastest and most affordable option for minor tooth repairs
- Snap On Smile, a temporary alternative for addressing tooth damage that can “buy you extra time” while you consider more permanent solutions
The Beverly Hills dental office of Dr. Bruce Vafa dds. offers affordable prices on all of the most up to date cosmetic dentistry techniques. With over 20 years of experience in the field, Dr. Vafa knows how to correct every kind of dental flaw and give you a complete “smile makeover.”
Dr. Vafa’s office offers multiple dental financing options in Los Angeles with low monthly payments to those who cannot afford to pay out of pocket. Most insurance policies are accepted as well. Thus, you don’t have to sacrifice your teeth to stay on budget.
Finding a dentist in Beverly Hills who possesses the requisite skill sets and yet is also affordable is not always easy. Dr. Bruce Vafa is one Beverly Hills dentist who does all he can to make the benefits of modern cosmetic dentistry accessible to you.