Dental implants prices in Los Angeles
Cost of affordable dental implants in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles depends on several factors. If you are considering dental implants, most likely you are shopping around for dental implants prices. The average cost of dental implants in Los Angeles depending on where you go could be $1500-$7500 per teeth.
As people get older and start having tooth problems, they may need to have bridges or replacement teeth put in. The bridge or replacement tooth is held in place by a dental implant. In this blog we’ll discuss the cost and factors affecting it, the advantages of getting dental implants, the ramifications of not getting them, and the different steps in the procedure. At the end we’ll provide a bit of information on our pricing and payment options, and some of the insurances we accept. According to American Academy of Implant Dentistry:
Dental implants are the closest you can get to healthy, natural teeth.
How much do dental implants cost in Los Angeles?
That depends on the type of implant you’re getting. Single tooth dental implants prices in Los Angeles cost anywhere from $1500 to $7500.
At Smile Angels fo Beverly Hills we offer affordable dental implants for Los Angeles residents.
What’s the cost of not getting an affordable dental implants in los angeles?
If you don’t replace missing teeth, adjacent teeth can be damaged when gums recede and you lose bone around those teeth. It can also be hard to eat and speak, other teeth may shift and you may have aching in your head or jaw. When you lose a tooth and the root that goes with it, you may end up with bone loss in your jaw. A dental implant goes the bone something to hold on to. If you want the most affordable dental implants in Beverly Hills contact Smile Angels for your free evaluation today.
How to Dental Implants Help my Smile and my Oral Health?
Dental implants provide several benefits:
- Your appearance improves – When the dentist makes the implants, he tries to make them look exactly like your teeth, so no one will known you have implants. In addition, because they’re designed to fuse with the bone, they become permanent.
- Your speech improves – If you’re currently wearing dentures that fit poorly, you may have problems speaking properly. Dental implants allow you to speak without worrying that your teeth might slip and make it difficult for you to be understood.
- It’s easier to eat your favorite foods – If your dentures slide, it can be difficult to eat your favorite foods. Dental implants allow you to eat food comfortably and without pain.
- More confidence – Dental implants give you a smile you can feel confident good about; this makes you feel better about yourself.
- The overall health of your teeth and gums improve – The dentist doesn’t have to reduce the size of other teeth like he has to with a bridge. This leaves more teeth intact, improving your oral health for the long term. Implants also improve oral hygiene because they make it easier to get in between teeth.
- Durability – Dental implants are durable and will last a long time. If you care for them properly, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Convenience – You don’t need to worry about removing dentures at night and then reapplying them with adhesive.
What factors affect dental implants prices in Los Angeles?
There are several factors that affect tooth implant cost. These include:
- The quality, amount and location of the bone – If there is enough bone width in the area of the mouth were the implant is needed, it won’t cost anything extra. Usually though, there’s bone missing, or the shape of the bone is wrong in the area where a tooth has been removed. In this case, a bone graft would be needed. This procedure can cost several hundred to several thousand dollars.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of artificial teeth that will be used – Individual crowns that are cemented in place, screw retained crowns or fixed bridges, removable bridges or complete dentures stabilized by implants. A single implant crown can range in cost from $1,000 to $3,000, and implant bridges that replace several or many teeth can cost as little as $3,500 to $25,000. Removable bridges usually cost less than fixed ones.
- The type of implants – Standard implants are usually 3 to 6 millimeters wide and 6 to 14 millimeters long. They can accept many different types of abutments to customize the attachment to many different types of teeth. They can cost anywhere from $1800 to $2500 per fixture. Smaller implants or “mini” implants are about 2 millimeters wide and are sometimes used to support individual teeth or combined in a group to support removable dentures. They don’t allow for changes in abutments, so they’re limited in the different ways they can be used. They cost anywhere from $300 to $900 per fixture.
- extraction – If the tooth hasn’t fallen out of your mouth yet, we’ll need to extract it. This is a separate procedure with another cost.
- Your Oral Health – If you have gum disease or other dental problems, you may need additional treatments before you can get
Is everyone a candidate for dental implants?
Anyone who can undergo a tooth extraction is probably healthy enough to withstand a dental implant procedure. There are certain groups of people who may not be able to have dental implants done. These include:
people with certain conditions, such as chronic diseases.
Certain medications, such as NSAIDs,
Heavy smokers and drinkers
Dental Implants FAQs
Will insurance cover the cost of dental implants?
Most insurance cover some portions of the cost of dental implants, However, more companies are covering them than they did ten years ago. Therefore it’s easier to find affordable dental implants in Los Angeles. In a lot of cases, insurance will help pay for replaced teeth, even if it doesn’t cover the tooth implant cost themselves. Call your insurance provider to find out if they cover dental implants.
Does it hurt?
Most dental implant procedures are less painful than having a tooth extracted. Our doctors and staff are trained to provide conventional anesthesia and intravenous anesthesia safely. If you need an operation, it will seem brief if you choose local or general anesthesia.
How long does it take?
That depends on what kind of procedure you’re having done. If you just need to replace a tooth, that can be completed over just a few visits. If you have to have jaw surgery and bone grafting, the procedure can take a few months; most of this time involved is just waiting for the bone to fuse with the implant.
Will I be without teeth during this time?
While you’re waiting for your jaw to heal, you can wear dentures or partials over the implants while they mature. The dentist will make the temporary teeth before the existing teeth are removed if you need to have your teeth removed and have implants replaced.
Do implants have as much strength has regular teeth?
Yes. In many cases, implants have more strength than natural teeth.
What’s the process of getting dental implants? After the dentist has determined you’re a candidate, he works with a team of professionals to develop an individual treatment plan to address your specific needs. After that, the dentist places the tooth root implant, a small post made from titanium, into the affected tooth’s bone socket. As the jaw bone heals, new tissue grows around the socket of affected tooth. This can take around 6 to 12 weeks. Once the implant has joined to the jaw bone, the dentist attaches an abutment to the post to hold the new tooth in securely.
To make your new tooth or teeth, the dentist takes impressions of them and makes a model of your bite. This captures all your teeth, their type, and arrangement. The new tooth or teeth are created based on this model. A replacement tooth, called a crown, is attached to the abutment. The dentist also tries to match the color of your teeth to your natural teeth so they look like they’re part of your mouth. Since the implant is attached to the jawbone, the new teeth look and feel just like your natural teeth.
Is the process painful?
Most people who have had dental implant procedures say that there’s very little pain. The procedure usually involves only local anesthesia, and most patients say that dental implant procedures are less painful than tooth extraction.
What if I have pain after the procedure?
You can take over the counter pain medications like Tylenol or Motrin if you have any soreness after the procedure. The pain should subside in five to seven days – if it doesn’t, let your dentist know.
What complications can develop after surgery?
While you’ll will have some pain after surgery, it’s also important to make sure complications don’t arise. Possible complications could include:
Infections at the implant site.
Small movements in the implant when it doesn’t have enough bone to hold on to.
Not enough bone support
That’s why it’s important to follow your dentist’s instructions after surgery. If he tells you to only eat soft foods or avoid hard candy, or gives you instructions on how to care for your mouth after surgery, listen to him. It’s also important to brush and floss twice a day, and rinse your mouth once a day.
Do dental implants involve any special care?
Because dental implants are part of your mouth, you care for dental implants just like you would your normal teeth. Brush them, floss them, rinse with regular mouth wash, and get regular check-ups.
Do dental implant procedures have a high success rate?
Dental implants have been placed successfully since the 1950s. Because materials and techniques have improved since then, 10-year success rates are now 93% or better.
What if my mouth can’t support dental implants?
If your mouth can’t support dental implants, there are a few things we can do to rebuild the bone, restore the natural jawline, and give a sturdy foundation for implants:
Bone augmention – This involves restoring bone in your jaw, or making it grow when it can’t support implants. Research shows this usually achieves the best results.
Sinus lift or augmentation – This procedure involves adding bone below the sinuses if the bone has deteriorated because your upper back teeth are missing.
Ridge expansion – If your jaw isn’t wide enough to support dental implants, you may need to have bone grafts inserted in a small ridge created at the top of your jaw.
How much does your dental implant procedure cost, and what is included?
We offer a dental implant package that’s $1995. It includes the following:
- One implant.
- Free Consultation
- Dental Exam
- Digital X-ray
If this sounds expensive, keep in mind you’re getting $4650 worth of work for this price. That’s an excellent value considering the cost of dental implants in Los Angeles. And of course, being able to eat foods without pain is priceless.
What if my insurance won’t cover my tooth implant cost?
No problem! We do our best to make our pricing affordable and we offer other payment options. We understand Dental implants prices in Los Angeles could be expensive that’s why we offer in house financing with low monthly payments to make it affordable for Los Angeles residents.
I don’t live in Los Angeles, Santa Monica or Beverly Hills. How do I find someone who provides dental implants near me?
If you don’t live in the los angeles area, you may still contact Smile Angels of Beverly Hill. We pay for your trip to Los Angeles, your flight and hotel while you stay in Los Angeles to get your dental implants. Call today to learn more about our dental implants prices. check out our out of town dental concierge service page.
Insurances we accept
Dental implants prices in Los Angeles could be expensive that’s why at Smile Angles of Beverly Hills we accept most dental insurances, including Aetna and their HMO, DMO and PPO plans; AFLAC, Anthem, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Denti-Cal and Medi-Cal. You can find a complete list of the insurances we accept on our website. Be sure to check your specific plan to see if it provides any coverage for dental implants.
If your smile doesn’t look it’s best, or you have pain and need to have a tooth, or a few teeth, replaced, dental implants may be your best option. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation so we can look at your teeth and determine if you would be a candidate for dental implants. During the free dental implant consultation, our dentists will examine your teeth and take x-rays, then explain your options to you.
Be sure to bring your insurance card and information on any pre-existing conditions you may have so we can let you know if we need to do any work on your mouth before we do the dental implant procedure. If you don’t have insurance, our staff will explain your options to you so you can decide what to do. Our dental team will do their best to make sure your smile looks great for a lifetime.
So what is the real cost of dental implants?
If you are shopping for tooth implant cost in Los Angeles, call us today and ask about our Dental implants prices in Los Angeles and explore your options. The consultation is free!
We offer the most affordable dental implants in Beverly Hills, CA.